Dice, cards and diapers
Young Professionals support children at Warren Center
Between dice throws and Texas Hold ‘Em, Richardson Young Professionals donated more than 30 packets of diapers for children at the Warren Center.
More than 40 members attended Casino Night, which included donations from Idea Fountain, which donated casino tables and dealers, Even Stevens Sandwiches, which donated food, and Nothing Bundt Cake, which provided dessert.
The purpose of the Richardson Young Professionals is to be the leading network of emerging leaders, dedicated to building collaborative partnerships, fostering opportunities for individual growth, and business development. RYP is a professional development program aimed at engaging an emerging group of up and coming Richardson leaders serving the community and committed to personal growth and career advancement.
The program consists of engaging with Richardson civic and business leaders, contributing to the growth of Richardson, receiving economic development updates, business development prospecting, members-only opportunities, professional development workshops, monthly after-hours events, and quarterly community service projects.
Membership in RYP is open for those whose company is already a member. For those who are not members, dues are $50 for the year and includes:
- Admittance to all monthly networking events on the first Thursday of every month at the Richardson Chamber of Commerce
- 2 guest passes to use throughout year
- Access to RYP's behind-the-scenes and members-only events
- Invitation to special RYP workshops, guest speakers & professional development seminars
- Invitation to 1 President's Club Reception with Richardson Chamber board of directors and major sponsors
- Quarterly community service projects (WildRide!, neighborhood services, Network of Community Ministries, RISD, etc.)