The former Richardson Mayor Martha passed away on Feb. 5, and Ron passed away Feb. 21.
Ron and Martha Ritter's viewing will be from 3-6 p.m. March 25 at Restland Funeral Home, 13005 Greenville Ave., Dallas.
The memorial service will be at 4 p.m. March 26 at First United Methodist Church of Richardson, 503 N Central Expy., Richardson.
Burial will follow at Restland Cemetery.
Martha was very active in the Richardson community:
• Richardson City Council Member, 1973-1983
• Mayor of Richardson, 1983 - 1987
• Justice of the Peace, Precinct 3, Place 2 1989-2001
• Richardson Central Rotary Citizen of the Year, 1990
• Richardson YWCA Woman of Achievement Award
• North Central Texas Council of Governments Linda Keithley Award for Women in Public Management, 1987.
Martha led the effort to rezone land in north Richardson that paved the way for the development of Highway 190/ George Bush Turnpike and ensure Richardson's future economic prosperity.
View a PDF of the Chamber's first magazine in 1985 featuring Martha and other leading Richardson women.